No products in the cart.
2014 Transient Rate & Procedures
The only slips available for transients are our seasonal slips which are unrented. As the marina occupancy continues to grow, the number of transient slips available decreases. That is the major reason why we are unable to guarantee specific slips in advance. With the growth of our seasonal occupancy we will no longer be offering discounted group rates or BMH boater sponsored rates. We will also not be able to take any summer reservations until June 1st.
RATES (all charges rounded up to the next whole dollar):
- Daily (6 days or less): $1.50 per foot on the overall linear length of the boat per night.
- Weekly (7 days or more): $1.25 per foot on the overall linear length of the boat per night.
- Monthly (only if there slips available after July 1st): BMH seven-month seasonal rate divided by 7 times 1.50, plus electricity (on B or N Row only) if term is 2 months or greater.
- Fourth of July rates are $3.00 per foot for the evening of the fireworks only.
- AquaPalooza rates are $5.00 per linear foot for the entire weekend of July 25 – 27, 2014.
RACK CUSTOMER SPECIAL RATES (all charges rounded up to the next whole dollar):
BMH rack storage customer: $0.75 per foot on the overall linear length of the boat per night. ($15 minimum)
CANCELLATION TERMS: NO REFUNDS
No transient wells are reserved without payment. Payment can be made by cash, check or credit card. Payment by credit card must include a credit card authorization form completed and returned to the Marina office by Fax or Email. Reservations being made less than 10 business days in advance must be paid in cash or by credit card (no checks). No cancellation refunds once the reservation and payment has been processed.
Transient forms are available below for download or by calling the Marina office weekdays from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm at 586-465-4534.
Forms of interest to transient boaters available for download on our web site:
- 2014 Transient Reservation Form
- 2014 transient rates & procedures
- General Rules
- Security Rules
- Environmental Rules
- Swimming Pool Rules
- Marina Site Plan Map
- Harrison Twp Shuttle Bus Service
- 2014 Pavilion Reservation Form
WELLS ARE ASSIGNED BASED ON BOAT SIZE AND AVAILABILITY (specific slips cannot be guaranteed)
AFTER PAYMENT IS RECEIVED:
- After the reservation with payment has been made, the Marina office staff will assign a transient well number and the following documents can be picked up from the office or the rack building after office hours:
- Yellow transient ID card which must be displayed on the boat window while docked at the Marina.
- Pink transient membership cards that will identify the renter to the front entrance security guard. This card will also allow for the entry of a vehicle into the Marina except on the 4th of July fireworks night when only vehicles with vehicle decals are accepted for entry into the Marina. You may not have outside guests.
- If the reservation is for the 4th of July fireworks night, one vehicle decal will be issued.
Check out time is 11:00 am. If a transient renter wishes to stay past 11:00 am, the transient boater must pay for another night at the Marina office. If the Marina office is closed, the renter must pay at the Rack Building. Payment must be made by cash or credit card. The Rack Building personnel will collect the cash or credit card authorization and issue new transient cards and new boat ID card for the additional term. All collections and extended term data will be turned into the Marina office for processing when it re-opens.